Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stuff

I'm sitting at my desk very unmotivated yet fully aware I have a big project due in little more than a week. This project will take a lot of time but for some reason or another I really just don't care. To be honest I really feel like I'm done with school in New Zealand but unfortunately that is not the case and I really have 5 more weeks left. I'm sure that time will go by quickly, but right now I kind of want to pack up and go home. I know I'm not the only one here who feels like that though. Most of the other exchange students feel the same way so hopefully the next few weeks will go by quickly and without too much stress. However, due to my lack of motivation I'm sure the next couple of weeks will be pretty stressful.
Some good news though. A couple of my teammates just told me that I am the new captain of Cornell Rugby Football Club. It will be a honor to be the captain for the coming year and I am excited to bring a new system and structure to the club. I have been actively remembering plays and drills for us to use next year and I hope everyone else is as excited and geared up as I am to bring Cornell back to winning ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment